BATESVILLE, Ind., July 27, 2021 – Batesville joins the National Funeral Directors and Morticians Association in welcoming its members to the 84th Annual Convention and Expo taking place July 31 – August 5 in Grapevine, Texas. This is the company’s first large in-person event since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic and Batesville is taking advantage of the opportunity to showcase new burial and cremation products that will be available later this summer and fall.
“We look forward to the NFDMA event every year, and it is especially rewarding to be able to express our gratitude and respect for the amazing work funeral directors have done throughout this crisis, and to share this experience in person,” said Jenn Parvin, vice president of marketing and technology at Batesville.
A Platinum Partner and longstanding advocate of ongoing education, Batesville is proud to sponsor the keynote address, “What Happened to the Employee We Hired?,” by Dr. Adolph Brown, III on Tuesday, August 3 at 11 a.m. (CT). Dr. Brown is a highly regarded leadership and motivational speaker, master teacher and mental health expert. He will discuss the value of a success mindset, championship habits and show how to implement these in our professional and personal lives. His presentation offers 2 CEU credits.
Visit the Batesville booth near the entrance to the exhibit hall to explore a variety of innovative products, including four new burial and cremation caskets with the company’s proprietary Family Choices® personalization and memorialization features, plus a popular, best-selling NewPointe® design. Batesville experts will demonstrate the flexibility of these solutions and show how easy it is to make a custom Image medallion. Visitors will be able to take their custom creation home.
- OC1 Carnation (18 gauge): Fresh, contemporary design with a dual overlay and classic basketweave interior – NEW
- QD5 Silverstone Grey (20 gauge): Our most affordable personalized product in a unique color made popular by the auto industry – NEW
- Clifton 27-inch (Select): An affordable oversize casket suitable for burial or cremation – NEW
- Dryden Brown (Select): A more contemporary finish on a popular design, suitable for burial or cremation – NEW
- Virgo Blue (18 gauge): A proven performer in our NewPointe Collection with an optional decorative kit
Funeral professionals can also see demonstrations of Batesville technology products, including its high-performance websites, industry-leading MIS enterprise management software and learn more about new website integrations with CRäKN, Osiris Software and Passare management software systems.
Exhibit hours: Tuesday, August 3, 12:45 p.m. – 5 p.m. (CT); Wednesday, August 4, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. (CT).