Batesville has come together with FTD and Hallmark to create an exciting program which enables you to better serve internet-savvy families with the ability to order flowers, gifts, remembrance items and sympathy cards online.
Expressions of Sympathy
Offer quality flowers, gifts and remembrance items directly from your website. Businesses participating in the e-commerce program describe this as a “no brainer.” Here’s why:
- You choose which florists you want to receive your website orders.
- Your funeral home can earn additional revenue with 15% commissions on every order placed for your funeral home. And there’s no downside – the price is the same as the main FTD website!
- You will benefit from FTD’s outstanding reputation for quality and reliability, providing consumers with the confidence that their orders will be delivered on-time, as expected, and with electronic delivery confirmation. Some funeral homes have seen their online flower orders nearly double after switching providers and displaying the FTD logo.
- You will have a high-quality, customized, co-branded sympathy store that prominently displays your funeral home’s brand along with FTD’s brand.
- FTD has established a dedicated customer service group specifically for Batesville, focused on managing phone orders for sympathy products — and you also earn commissions from phone orders that you refer to the Batesville-FTD line!
- Sales information is available at any time on your website’s administrative area and commissions are paid annually by check.
Online Sympathy Card System
Your Batesville website includes a fully integrated web-to-print sympathy card ordering system which offers a beautiful selection of sympathy cards from Sunrise Greetings, a division of Hallmark.
How Does it Work?
Ordering a card online is easy! To order a sympathy card, buyers simply click on the “Send a Sympathy Card” link on the obituary page to start the process. Once on the ordering site, they choose the destination, select a sympathy card design, add a personal greeting, and complete the order.
All printing, addressing and mailing is done by us! Sympathy card orders received by 3:00pm EST Monday – Friday will be processed and mailed the next business day. Cards are mailed from Indiana and may be sent to any US or Canadian destination. Delivery times vary based on postal delivery schedules and holidays.
Buyers are offered the ability to send to the family (provided that the funeral director has entered this information when creating the obituary), to the funeral home or to a custom address that they enter. And for your efforts, you earn a commission for every card sold.